- Jannatul Maula.
It is the cemetery of the people of Mecca, and it is on the way to Mina, The grave of Um-Al-Momeneen Bibi Khadija (the first wife of Holy Prophet) and that of,Prophets’s son Qasim, Asma Bint AbuBaker, Abu-Talib, Abdullah Bin Zubair, and other members of the Holy Prophet’s family , may Allah be pleased with them all, are located in this cemetery.
This cemetery is located near the Al Haram Mosque and one can easily go there to pay homage and respect to the people buried there. There are two sections of this cemetery. One section contains old graves while the other contains new graves and these are the graves of ordinary citizens. This cemetery is also known as Al-Hajun. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to visit it frequently. It is the 2nd holiest graveyard of Islam after Jannat-ul-Baqi (Baqi Graveyard).
- Jabale Noor : Jabal an-Nour (also Jabal an-Nur or Jabal Nur), (Arabic: جبل النور), meaning "The Mountain of Light", is a mountain near the city of Makkah in Saudi Arabia. It houses the Hira cave where Prophet Muhammad (sallahu ali wasslam) received his first revelation from Arabic Allah through the angel Jibraiel.
- Masjid e Kahf - 70,000 Prophets are buried here
- Masjid e Uqba Ula - In Mina Makkah still the same as it was at time of Prophet.
- Birth Place of the Prophet (Sallalhu Aleh Wasslam)
- Araafat, Mina, Muzdalifah.
- Jabale Rahma.
- Jannatul Maula.
- Gar e Hira.
- Gar e Tur.
- Qiswa Factory.
- Clock tower, Abraj Mall.
Note : Please note above Mazarats are listed only for your references. All the above Ziarats are not included in our Umrah Tour, For Economy Groups we do Normal Ziarats and for Individual Families only we do Extensive Ziarats. Qiswa Factory and Quran Printing Press are not included in any of our Ziarat packages and has to be done individually by the Haji.
Normal Ziarats include :
Makkah : Jable Rehmat, Mina, Muzdalifa & Arafat, Home of the Prophet (s.a.w), Masjid e Ayesha.
Medina : Jannatul Baqi, Jable Uhud, Masjid e Quba, Masjid e Qiblatain, Gazwae Khandaq.
Click here to View the Places to Visit in MADINA